Join the 2.6 movement!
26th April would have been one of the biggest fundraising days of the year, thanks to the London Marathon, which raised £66.4 million for charities in 2019. In response, we have signed up to the The 2.6 Challenge, a nationwide fundraising campaign to Save the UK’s Charities.
We are inviting you to come up with a challenge activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26 and fundraise or donate to Solace to help us ensure women and children can #StaySafeAtHome.
1. Choose your activity.
- Walk/run 2.6 miles or for 26 minutes?
- A 26 minute yoga practice?
- Star jumps for 26 minutes?
- 26 laps of your garden?
- Anything that gets you moving to support Solace - choose the activity that works for you!
2. Set up your fundraising page.
*With every donation made, Solace gets a percentage of the central funding pot from the campaign, meaning your fundraising will go even further to supporting women to #StaySafeAtHome.
3. Follow our 26 minute Spotify playlist
We have curated a list of feel-good songs from powerful women to keep you motivated through your challenge! Listen here.
4. Need help with fundraising?
See additional fundraising tips with our Fundraising at Home Guide