We’ve teamed up with East London-based Grace & Thorn, to bring you the gorgeous ‘Solace & Love’ bouquet!
The bouquet has been specially curated using Roses and Tulips to symbolise Love, Hypericium conveying Protection and Re-Birth while the Antirrhinum expresses a message of Strength.
For every bouquet purchased, £5 will be donated to Solace to support our life-saving work.
Sadly, we can’t all be together right now. Let a loved one know you’re thinking of them by sending them this beautiful bouquet, knowing your supporting women and girls to build stronger futures free from abuse.
Visit Grace and Thorn to find out more and purchase. https://graceandthorn.com/products/solaceandlove
Read our short interview with Grace & Thorn founder, Nik Southern, below.
- Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself/ or your company?
- I am Nik Southern owner of Grace & Thorn in Hackney. We are flower & plant designers with a shop on Hackney Road.
- What are you doing to support/fundraise for Solace?
- Our specially designed Solace & Love bouquet includes blooms with powerful meanings – roses and tulips symbolise love, hypericum represents protection and rebirth and antirrhinum inspires strength. We will donate £5 to Solace from every Solace & Love purchase.
- What made you want to support Solace?
- During this pandemic I saw the figures with regards to Domestic Violence and it made me feel so sad and utterly helpless, I started researching for a charity we could support and came across Solace, being from Islington where their base is I thought it was a perfect match!
- Do you have a message you would you like to share to survivors?
- Women are powerful allies, we are very lucky to have each other, confiding in each other can help no end and make you feel like you are not alone.