The Project is a partnership between Solace Women’s Aid, Southwark Council and Commonweal Housing, providing support in temporary accommodation to women and their children who have experienced homelessness as a result of domestic abuse (or other forms of violence against women and girls(VAWG) ). There are 8 self-contained family sized units located in Southwark, Lewisham and Greenwich.
Solace will accept an applicant into the project who meets the following criteria:
- They are women over 18 years with children who have fled Violence Against Women Girls (VAWG) and are homeless because of VAWG
- They have low-medium support needs
- The vacant property is suitable for their needs
- They are willing to engage with support and will sign an agreement to this affect
- They will adhere to all terms in the Service User Agreement
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm