The Difference You Make…
- £10…Could provide a meal for a hungry child.
- £20...Could buy a welcome pack of essential items for women arriving at our doors with nothing.
- £50…Could answer a call to our helpline from a woman in crisis.
- £100…Could fund 1 hour of vital therapeutic support for a survivor who’s mental health has worsened due to this crisis.
- £500…Could fund a bed space in refuge for 1 week allowing a woman a safe space to recover.
Ways You Can Support
- Donate! Make a one-off or regular donation to our appeal. Every £1 will help us continue to support survivors through this crisis. Donate here.
- Hold your own fundraiser From bake sales, movie nights and dinner parties to hula-hooping, pub quizzes and sponsored dress-up…there are limitless activities you can do to raise money for Solace. See our Fundraising Guide here for ideas and support.
- Sign up to a challenge event We have lots of exciting events so you can challenge yourself to challenge abuse from Hackney Half to Husky Trails. See all our events here and check back regularly for new upcoming events.
- Sell your wardrobe with Thrift+ Thrift+ sells your second-hand clothes for you. Money raised from the sale of your items can be donated to your chosen charity – including Solace! For more info visit their website here.
Want fundraising advice or support? Get in touch with the team at email@example.com.