Join our community of Solace Corporate Partners, committed to a world where everyone is able to live safe and independent lives, which are free from gender-based violence, abuse and exploitation.
Through almost 50 years of specialist operations, Solace has become a well-respected and recognised organisation, with influential supporters, strong industry and media networks and a well-established online presence. Working with you, we will use joint resources to announce and celebrate our partnership.
We will showcase our joint opportunities and attract public awareness of our successes. When you join our network of supporters, we will give you meaningful involvement with our organisation. You will have unique access to engagement opportunities:
- Dedicated Key Account Manager to work with you and your team to develop our partnership plan and maximise staff engagement.
- Solace are frequently called upon for media appearances due to our reputation and experience as Expert Advisors in the field of male violence against women and girls.
- 250,000 followers on social media and website visitors annually, providing you a platform to showcase your association with Solace. Our dedicated Corporate Partners area will spotlight our partnership and joint achievements.
- Refuge visits to see first-hand the impact of your support.
- Shadow our specialist front-line staff to witness the full breadth of our work.
- Guestlist invites to both Solace events and partner events, celebrating the successes of our women and community partners, including our annual International Women’s Day event.
We have so many exciting partnership and collaboration opportunities. We look forward to working together in innovative ways to have long-lasting benefits for our beneficiaries.
Below are just some of the initial ways your organisation can support Solace, we would welcome a discussion to develop a bespoke partnership:
- Make Solace your charity of the year
- Make a corporate donation
- Sponsor a Solace event
- Attend a Solace Networking Event
- Run a fundraising event in aid of Solace
- Provide pro bono support to an existing or new campaign or project
- Match-fund an employee’s sponsored event
- Set up and encourage Payroll Giving
- Corporate volunteering
We have so many ideas and suggestions to work for your employees:
- Hold an event at work
- Set up a payroll giving scheme with Solace
- Participate and fundraise in a sponsored event
- Arrange fundraising activities such as an auction, a quiz night, a raffle, or a company sporting event such as charity football match or bike ride.
Corporate Training Programme
The Solace Corporate Training Programme is a new offering to our Corporate network to create a safe working culture. Working with our dynamic and innovative Training and Consultancy Team, we will create bespoke training and learning schedules with key identified outcomes for your staff, Senior Management and Leadership team and Board Members. Our training provides valuable education, engages staff with Solace and the work we do, and invites staff involvement in internal abuse awareness strategies.
Our training and consultancy team can also work with your HR function to establish your workplace as an ‘employee supportive and abuse aware’ organisation. In addition to training, we can provide consultancy work to advise on policies and procedures relating to domestic abuse and stalking, including ensuring that staff are equipped with the tools to know what to expect when reporting experiencing domestic abuse, and how to manage a disclosure of domestic abuse.
All of the work that Solace does in Corporate and Training programmes is underpinned by nearly 50 years specialist experience in the sector, feeding in insights from our front line staff and expert advisors.
56% of employers say that domestic abuse leads to absenteeism and 54% to a reduction in quality of work.
Our current partners
Solace are delighted to partner with Financial Lifestyle Management (FLM). FLM have a proud history of advocating to empower women to take control of their finances and have a wealth of experience providing financial advice specifically for women. By working together and providing financial support resources to we hope to empower women to live free and independent lives.
Through our partnership with Banham Security we aim to bring a greater peace of mind and personal safety to women across London, and with the Banham Academy we are providing education and training opportunities for women.
We are proud to have been selected as retail giant New Look’s 2022 charity partner of the year, as part of their ‘Kind to the Core’ mission.
Solace is excited to partner with Fabrix, an integrated real estate investor and developer, specialising in bringing value to underutilised and overlooked urban spaces. Fabrix are a valuable partner in helping Solace make London a safer place for women and girls and have generously sponsored the gifting space for the 2022 Solace Christmas Gift Drive.
Thank you to Experience Days Ltd for supporting our International Women’s Day 2023 Silent Auction through their generous Charity Scheme.