It is the policy of Solace to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation. The quality of our services reflects the commitment and engagement of our staff team and the organisation’s determination to ensure that our service users are able to access the highest possible standard of services.
Our services are holistic and empowering, we ensure services are tailored to individual need across a full range of issues and support women, young people and children. We work with male victims and perpetrators. We work closely with other specialist agencies and statutory organisations and highly value our partnerships.
Solace is committed to working closely with service users, staff and partners to continuously improve the quality of our service delivery and develop robust models of monitoring and evaluation in order to constantly improve our service provision.
Solace’s Quality Manual has been developed to define our quality objectives and the organisation’s key procedures, infrastructure and responsibilities to ensure these are met.
It is the policy of Solace to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our service users, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
The requirements of Solace’s quality system are mandatory and all staff and volunteers have a responsibility and obligation to it.
To ensure Solace maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality management system is regularly reviewed and is subject to annual audit by the Senior Management Team