The Amari Project is an action learning project between Solace Women’s Aid and Commonweal to provide quality housing and support to some of the most marginalised women in London. We provide a second stage supported accommodation service for women who have been sexually exploited through trafficking or prostitution.
We currently have vacancies in the borough of Lambeth only at the Amari Project and our waiting list is open for properties in Newham, Greenwich and Lambeth.
Amari is available to women who:
- Have exited prostitution or trafficking
- Aged 18+
- Single or with a child under 2yrs
- Have access to public funds
- Have been living successfully in first stage accommodation
- Committed to working settling into more permanent, long term housing
- Have a proven willingness to engage with support, including employment, education, or training programmes.
- Must be from agencies
- Require consent from the woman who is willing to undergo a face2face assessment (Assessments will be over the phone until further notice)
- Contact via email to request a referral form [email protected]g
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm