CouRageUs is a specialised project for Young Women and Girls from Black and Minoritised backgrounds aimed at reducing the intersectional barriers to accessing services. Commissioned by MOPAC in multiagency partnership led by WGN, the service is open to YWG including those from ethnic minority groups, LGBTQI+, and young women with disabilities.
- CouRageUs Counselling: this specialised service provides therapeutic support for young people from Black and Minoritised backgrounds who have experienced VAWG and need a safe and confidential space to unpack experiences and move towards healing.
- CouRageUs Multi-Disadvantage Advocacy: this specialised service provides advocacy, emotional, and practical support to young people from Black and Minoritised backgrounds who have experienced VAWG and are facing complex barriers.
- Boroughs: Camden, Enfield, Greenwich, Haringey, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark.
- Age: 14-24
- Background: Black and Minoritised
- Gender: Female
Phone: 07484010014 or 07483 370022
Referral Form: Solace EIP Referral Form
If you are from a different Borough, check if one of our Courageus partners provides in your area: click here
CouRageUs Community Engagement Work: This service delivers VAWG and Resilience training to groups of Young People and Professionals in community organisations and schools.
- Boroughs: Bexley, Camden, Enfield, Greenwich, Haringey, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Sutton.
- Age: 14+
- Background: Any
BMER women and girls aged 14+, Young women
Counselling, Domestic abuse advocacy, Sexual abuse advocacy
Service available in these London boroughsCamden, Enfield, Haringey, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark