79% of people who are sexually harassed at work will not report it their employer. And, 80% of those who did report it said nothing changed.
Is this you? Or are you a socially committed company who wants to make a difference, and be a part of the changing conversation.
Your company can be a part of creating a safer London for the 1000’s of women and children who survive domestic abuse and sexual violence every year. Last year we supported over 16000 survivors. We know there are more out there who need our help, who need our support.
You may not know that the women who work for you are living with the effects of domestic abuse or sexual violence. They remain hidden. You could change the conversation by supporting Solace.
How you could get involved:
- Make Solace your charity of the year
- Make a corporate donation
- Sponsor an event
- Sign up a group for a corporate volunteering day
- Encourage Payroll Giving; find our more here
- Ask us to help with training and company policy making
- Promote us so everyone knows where to find help
If you want to talk to someone about how your company can support Solace email the Fundraising Team
Together we are Powerful. With your support we can end domestic abuse in London.