Take the chance on yourself and everything else will followWhen starting at solace I was so nervous, the team really supported me to become a valued and confident member of staff
- Take the chance on yourself and everything else will follow
- Working in this sector has its challenges but the outcomes are so rewarding. All the organization is geared towards supporting staff as well as service users.
- Coming to work at Solace has been the best decision I have made in a very long time. Since working here, I have felt welcomed, valued and respected in every single aspect of my role. My skills are valued and the colleagues I work with are incredible!
- The recruitment team were very attentive and professional through out the whole process
- When starting at solace I was so nervous, the team really supported me to become a valued and confident member of staff.
- I was new to his field. However, before I started with my caseload, I received the essential training needed to start. I felt equipped and empowered with all the training Solace provided at the start of my role.
- It has been brilliant to join an organisation which is both well run and hugely passionate.
- From the start of the recruitment process to working my first day at Solace, it has been a smooth transition. I have received such a warm welcome from my team and they have been so supportive in helping me get familiar with my role.