Protect our Women is Healthy & Unhealthy Relationships Schools Programme supporting:
- Young girls only age 13-21 living in Islington and Haringey who are interested to make a difference and end VAWG.
- Main aim of the group is to develop leadership and campaigning skills to become the main leading voices to speak out against violence and support the development of H2C project.
- Group meets every fortnight ( currently virtually – Zoom) and are helping to develop resources for group work, organising youth conference, participate in meetings/conferences, co-facilitate sessions with young people in youth clubs, participate in different focus groups to raise awareness of VAWG on young people lives.
- Developing multi-media campaigns through the use of art, media, photography and video.
- Young people participating can gain AQA Level 2 Award in Young Women’s Leadership in Steering group.